rough with a little fairy dust on top.
follow me on twitter @jeskahoney
follow me on instagram @jeskahoneygram
So you’ve already wasted your Spring and Summer and now you want to waste your fall, too? Think again. I have taken it upon myself to not let that happen.
I present you with:
30 Things To Do This Fall (2012)
1. Bonfires (and many of them.)
This should (and will) include: wiener roasting, solo cups, s’mores, ghost stories, burnt leaves, and slightly scorched fingertips.
2. Pumpkin Carving - Don’t forget to pretend the pumpkin is the head of someone you really don’t like!
3. Baking something delicious that resembles a human body part. – This may or may not include ketchup blood, or spaghetti brains.
4. Shoot a deer – If you are anti-hunting, shoot a piece of Styrofoam.
5. Have a Hayride pulled by a tractor – Pretend to be scared when someone jumps out at you from behind a bush. Because it always happens.
6. Wear a flag bandana - Because America.
7. Have a long talk on the porch until the morning
8. Attend a football game - And cheer for your team, no matter how badly they’re losing.
9. Host a flag football game (or go for the full on tackle).
10. Evening putt-putt – Keeping accurate scoring is EXTREMELY important. Life and death.
11. Watch a movie in the park - Complete with blankets, hot chocolate, and laptop
12. Wear Halloween masks/makeup for no reason – make it as crazy as possible
13. Trick or Treat and ask the houses to follow you on Twitter instead of giving you candy.
14. Paint your nails to look like little pumpkins (women and men).
15. Do Halloween makeup to look like a Zombie (or Snooki).
16. Make candy apples – If you lose a tooth trying to bite it, no worries. Halloween!
17. Trade hoodies with someone
18. Wear an Obama mask and promote Mitt Romney
19. Go to the Drive-In Movie in the back of a truck
20. Tweet about everything you do – so basically like you do now.
21. Lay in the grass and read - preferably non-fiction.
22. Write a poem about Fall
23. Listen to music in your car at max volume – Roll your windows down and turn your heat up at night for a dramatic effect.
24. Drink apple cider on your back porch – Front porch also acceptable.
25. Send someone an anonymous gift (or card)
26. Overeat – Definitely don’t wait until Thanksgiving.
27. Listen to Christmas music 24/7
28. Stop listening to Christmas music way too early in the Season.
29. Hold someone’s hand as you walk through a Haunted House
30. Instagram everything you do